Torque Pro (OBD 2 Car) Apk
See what your car is doing in realtime, get OBD fault codes, vehicle performance, sensor facts and more!
Torque is a car / vehicle performance / diagnostics device and scanner that uses an OBD II Bluetooth adapter to connect to your OBD2 engine control / ECU
Layout your personal dashboard with the widgets / gauges you need!
It can use the GPS to offer tracker logs with OBD engine logging so that you can see what you had been doing at any factor in time
It also can show and reset a DTC / CEL / fault code like a scantool. Helps you fix your vehicle and helps maintain repair costs down!
Torque also functions:
* Dyno / Dynomometer and Horsepower/HP amp; Torque
* Can read Transmission Temperatures (automobile dependant)
* 0-60 speed timings – more correct than simply the use of plain vintage GPS – see how speedy your vehicle is (or truck )
* CO2 emissions readout
* Customisable dashboard amp; profiles
* Video your adventure the use of the Track Recorder plugin with onscreen OBDII information overlay – a black field to your vehicle/truck!
* Automatically ship GPS tagged tweets at once to twitter (for instance in case you are taking place a street trip)
* Massive fault code database for research of fault codes from one of a kind producers
* Theme aid (choose from distinctive themes to exchange the appearance of your dashboard)
* Send logging information to web or email CSV/KML for evaluation via excel / openoffice reader
* Heads up display / HUD mode for night time riding
* Compass (GPS Based) that wont suffer magnetic interference
* GPS Speedometer/Tracking and realtime net upload functionality – see what you were doing and your engine, at a factor in time
* Turbo improve function for motors that help MAP and MAF sensors (VW amp; Golf / Audi / Seat and so on supported)
* Alarms and warnings (as an instance in case your coolant temperature goes over 120C at the same time as driving) with voice/speech overlay
* Car dock aid
* Graph statistics
* Able to share screenshots to Facebook, Twitter, Google , Email, and so on
* AIDL API for 1/3 birthday party apps, A easy Telnet interface for developers to talk to the adapter, and an OBD scanner.
* Works on tablet devices just like the Motorola Xoom, Dell Streak, Samsung Galaxy Tab and Nook
Works on any automobile that makes use of the OBD 2 standard (maximum automobiles constructed after 2000, however can work for motors as a ways back as 1996) if in doubt check along with your manufacturer first or look for OBD2 on written on a big white label for your engine bay
Works on motors made by using Ford, VW, GM/Vauxhall/Opel, Chrysler, Mercedes, Volkswagen, Audi, Jaguar, Citroen, Peugoet, Skoda, Kia, Mazda, Lexus, Subaru, Renault, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Honda, Hyundai, BMW, Toyota, Seat, Dodge, Jeep, Pontiac and plenty of more car makes, European, US, Far East, and many others. Some vehicle ECUs might also assist extra/much less capabilities than others
The app wishes a Bluetooth OBD2 adapter to work. The adapter is small and plugs into the diagnostics socket on the auto which gives your smartphone get admission to. You can discover a listing of adapters on: http://torque-bhp.